Proposal: Min-LA

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think he has played pretty well in LA?
He has scored at a 60+ point pace, and generally just under a 30 goal pace his entire tenure with the Kings. I'd say that's pretty well.

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
Yes he was happy to play in LA . Not so much for Columbus. How do you know what carter your getting for a first+ at 33 yo

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yes he was happy to play in LA . Not so much for Columbus. How do you know what carter your getting for a first+ at 33 yo

He signed a long term deal with Philadelphia and was traded to Columbus. Would you be happy having to move to Ohio?

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
He signed a long term deal with Philadelphia and was traded to Columbus. Would you be happy having to move to Ohio?
Am I supposed to believe he's going to be happy leaving LA for the frozen tundra:D

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I agree.I also don't think minny is appealing to him.

We don't know what's appealing to him, and just because Ohio wasn't doesn't mean Minnesota won't be.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Ok i'll agree to disagree then. Cheers
He liked Philadelphia and Los Angels.Why would you assume he wouldnt like Minnesota?The Blue Jackets trade I understand why it was rumored he didnt want to be there after signing a long term deal to stay in Philadelphia then get traded away.

Reactions: go4hockey

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think MN and LA. Are I similar spots. Older teams that need to get young, ELC talent( who doesn't right?). While they could do a Toffoli/Nino deal, or something like that, such a trade is unlikely to revive the fortunes of either team by itself. It doesn't make sense for either team to trade picks and prospects for aging expensive, players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad