Post-Game Talk: Mike Sullivan Hockey Baby!

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
I was just about to ask if he was at any Diddy parties. It's sad we all think he's so untouchable it's going to take a national scandal to do him in.

Don't laugh, with all the scandals that teams and national associations are being found to have covered up... This could be a legitimate reason why he's not turfed and has so much control. I obviously hope not, and I hope that this is the stupidest statement on these boards.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
If Sullivan was ever part of a scandal, theres a non zero chance that he takes a leave of absence, "gets help" and then returns to coach. This team will do anything to protect their precious little Sully

• Wow
Reactions: Duffy13

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
I'd bet real money on Yohe hate-reading this site, lol.

images
Really disappointed when people shit on Yohe and don't add the fact he's eating something while performing the action.

For example: Id bet real money on Yohe hate reading this site while devouring 6 Arby's double roast beef sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: Sideline

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
You know perhaps I'll get some flack for this but a part of me is just sad about the whole thing. Sullivan was a big part of back to back cups. He should be a treasured figure in Penguins lore. So should Bylsma.

But instead, Shero/GMJR/Hextall/Dubas all clung to their coaches for way too long and destroyed any goodwill those coaches generated.

And don't get me wrong, Bylsma and Sullivan also became massively stubborn and went from being good coaches to bad ones and they let their own egos and flaws overcome them. They're 100% not blameless in all this.

But I dunno I just think about it and for me it's a situation where both of them should have been fired long before it got to the point where they became that loathed by the fandom. This org always takes way too long to do the right thing.

It's just a sad situation all around and it could have been averted if Sullivan and the team had parted ways three or four years ago when it was first time to do so.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Puljujarvi is in the top 100 of p/60 in the league atm, same kind of numbers as the likes of Sebastian Aho and Roope Hintz. I don't understand why he isn't being played with Eller as those two showed stellar chemistry earlier.
Eller and Juice look good and maybe you got Doc there but honestly who even gives a f*** anymore.

I'd bet real money on Yohe hate-reading this site, lol.

images
Oh I hope so. That stupid fat twat being called a journalist makes the entire professional full of f***ing losers, all of them on the athletic for the Pens. If they can't call out shit their own peers say, they can all go f*** each other and are shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad