Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Warning

Hoffman comes with a package deal:

His GF/Fiancee/Wife/Life Partner

I tried to warn you (because you forgot about recent history).

Aaaand he’s been terrific here. Literally zero reports of any issues and he’s played REALLY well. So, who gives a shit?

Besides, didn’t it come out that it probably wasn’t her??

Hope we don’t deal him and I think it’s incredibly stupid deal him unless it’s a bananas offer (same with Huberdeau). I’d personally be surprised if they did.

Reactions: I am not exposed

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Aaaand he’s been terrific here. Literally zero reports of any issues and he’s played REALLY well. So, who gives a ****?

Besides, didn’t it come out that it probably wasn’t her??

Hope we don’t deal him and I think it’s incredibly stupid deal him unless it’s a bananas offer (same with Huberdeau). I’d personally be surprised if they did.

There a whole lot of question marks here. I actually have facts: a lawsuit and a trade.

Whatever you want is still not as important as a FLA re-tooling.

You can expect wholesale changes and big names to come and go.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
There a whole lot of question marks here. I actually have facts: a lawsuit and a trade.

Whatever you want is still not as important as a FLA re-tooling.

You can expect wholesale changes and big names to come and go.

Hey cool. But then the below came out and as far as I know Karlsson’s wife never produced her evidence. But, I could be wrong.

Mike Hoffman's fiancee not planning to sue Erik Karlsson's wife: Lawyer

Also appreciate the education on my own team, we don’t need to retool the offense, though, we need better goaltending and an upgrade on D. So unless a solid defenseman is coming back, there’s no point.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonDraisaitl

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
He probably wants a big US Market.

But sucks for him...cuz New York, LA, Chicago, New Jersey, Philly are all out of playoff contention.

NYI, Dallas, Boston? Are the teams that might make sense then I guess

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
He's worth tons now since he's not a senator. Double standards are great

Um no. Also he was traded for peanuts so its not like this was just some Sens-haters concocting lies about his values, it was like gm's in the real world not valuing him highly because of a very public controversy that has since blown over. Why blatantly lie about something everyone knows to try and fit your victim complex?

Reactions: Laus723

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I know he has scored by the boatload,just as he did in Ottawa....But it seems kinda hyprocritical that some of the fanbases that tanked his value so hard last season,are willing now to pay full price and everything is forgiven
I'm sorry, I didn't realize eliminating half the league for trading partners increases value. Also I didn't know that HF Boards posts directly impacts real world trade value. We did it HF!

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I'm sorry, I didn't realize eliminating half the league for trading partners increases value. Also I didn't know that HF Boards posts directly impacts real world trade value. We did it HF!
Its all part of the bad press though however small...I for one will return the favor for any team that has a talented yet carries some baggage player they may have to move...

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Its all part of the bad press though however small...I for one will return the favor for any team that has a talented yet carries some baggage player they may have to move...
So what is it then? Bad press or HF fanbase tanking value? Here's a thought, how about you hold your management and players responsible for their actions instead of pushing the blame like a child.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
So what is it then? Bad press or HF fanbase tanking value? Here's a thought, how about you hold your management and players responsible for their actions instead of pushing the blame like a child.
How about you try not to fall off your perch when it eventually happens to one of your players

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
How about you try not to fall off your perch when it eventually happens to one of your players
Like Drouin? What about St. Louis? Your massive victim complex is on the level of Trump. Cry me a river that you refuse to blame your own fan base for accepting your inept GM and owner.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Like Drouin? What about St. Louis? Your massive victim complex is on the level of Trump. Cry me a river that you refuse to blame your own fan base for accepting your inept GM and owner.
Lol ,bringing in the Trump card so early huh??And accepting our owner huh???Because thats what us Senators fans have done......Guess baseless bashing and lack of empathy rules the day in your world huh??

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Lol ,bringing in the Trump card so early huh??And accepting our owner huh???Because thats what us Senators fans have done......Guess baseless bashing and lack of empathy rules the day in your world huh??
Still buying jerseys, tickets, and watching games. Yup, support. Keep playing the victim though, maybe someone will feel sorry for you.

Edit: and talking about baseless comments, you have yet to make one valid point. All you've done is cry about your feelings and play your told victim card.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,050.00