Value of: Mika Zibanejad

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
The Rangers will need to free up cap space in the coming years, and I'm not certain trading Trouba and letting Lindgren walk next summer will be sufficient. Thank you, Igor. What teams would be interested in Zibanejad? And since he has a NMC, what teams would interest Zibanejad?

Anaheim seems like a good landing spot off the top of my head.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
The Rangers will need to free up cap space in the coming years, and I'm not certain trading Trouba and letting Lindgren walk next summer will be sufficient. Thank you, Igor. What teams would be interested in Zibanejad? And since he has a NMC, what teams would interest Zibanejad?

Anaheim has Carlsson/Mctavish/Zegras at center. If they're in the market for anything it's a Kreider type winger.

Reactions: bernmeister

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

ana not a fit to them or zib

Leafs -> Matthews
or
Kings -> replaces Kopitar soon [Byfield to nyr]

both deals Shesty goes

• Haha
Reactions: MisterT

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA

He'd absolutely be an upgrade, but Anaheim won't spend the assets required to get him. He's 31 years old, signed until 37 and the Ducks will need the money by then (if enough young guys prove they're worth it). Ducks probably won't trade for any older players with more than 2 years left on their contract if they make big money.

Reactions: bernmeister

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad