Michkov vs Slafkovsky goals next season

Who finishes with more goals next season?

• Matvei Michkov

• Juraj Slafkovský

Results are only viewable after voting.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
does Michkov still weigh like 140 pounds? i get this is the powderpuff era but dude needs to get some Big Macs in him fast

assuming he does, he will be scoring 70-90 in a few years with only Bedard as his competition once Matthews slows down a bit

dont know nothing about this Slafkovalev guy cant be bothered to watch Montreal lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fight4yourRight

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I think Michkov is gonna have a pretty heavy assist ratio earlier in his career, I think his goal scoring might be a bit slower until he fully develops physically. I voted Slaf.

Reactions: wetcoast

Crow

May 19, 2014
Slaf is ahead in NHL experience and physically maturity. Odds are it will be him. Don’t think Michkov is the type of player that plays to his full ability in the NHL in his rookie year. I expect like 50 points 20 goals from him. Hope I’m wrong because he seems like an exciting player to watch.

Last edited:

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
does Michkov still weigh like 140 pounds? i get this is the powderpuff era but dude needs to get some Big Macs in him fast

assuming he does, he will be scoring 70-90 in a few years with only Bedard as his competition once Matthews slows down a bit

dont know nothing about this Slafkovalev guy cant be bothered to watch Montreal lol

I think he's currently about 175 pounds, he looked pretty thicc in his recent workout videos. I'm not positive on his exact weight of course, we'll have to see lol.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
id take slaf. sounds like michkov has all the talent but is a bit of a headcase. not sure how he's going to mesh with tortorella. slaf having two seasons experience in the nhl is a big advantage even if michkov is coming from the khl

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Slaf started off really slow but ended up scoring 18 of his 20 goals in the last 51 games, for a pace of 29 goals over that span.

I don't like cherry picking stats like that, but I do beieve 30+ is realisitic for Slaf.
18yr old Bedard paced for 27, and he was/is a better prospect than 19yr old Michkov is.

Gotta go with Slaf on this one.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago

5'11" 183 Jan of 2024

Michkov 35
Slaf 31

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
My predictions:

Michkov 43
Slavkovsky 31

And I despise the Flyers

MakeTheGoalsLarger

Dec 9, 2011
Antarctica
I'm going to bet on the player who spent most of last season on the first line and just signed a long term contract over the player who has yet to play a single game in the NHL.

We don't know what type of ice time Michkov will get.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Slaf. The guy who’s playing with Suzuki & Caufield has a massive advantage over the rookie playing under Torts

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
I think Michkov gets over 30 if he's given the proper opportunities by Torts. Slaf I think is somewhere between 25-30 but he's more of a playmaker and I expect/hope Caufields shoulder to be better this season and have him do more of the scoring for that line.

Just a guess:

Michkov: 32 goals, 34 assists
Slaf: 27 goals, 38 assists

Slaf. The guy who’s playing with Suzuki & Caufield has a massive advantage over the rookie playing under Torts
Torts can surprise you some times. If Michkov shows up ready to play I can see Torts liking him quite a bit. Michkov has his (reported) issues, but I don't think competitiveness or execution has ever been in question. For Torts I think he gets really heated when his guys don't seem to care enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad