MIchkov, others and the Flyers future.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Together with Luchanko I'm starting to finally believe in a rebuild. Perhaps a tad slow but still.

So the question is, what prospects do you want to see Flyers draft next year and perhaps even 2026. Both high pick and later rounds if there are any personal favorites. And of course if you can, explain why. Makes it more interesting.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I'll let the draft guys point out potential targets, though it's awfully early, especially when you're talking the range where the Flyers will draft, between 10-40. They're too good to pick before #10, and it's almost impossible to trade into the top 10.

Flyers, Edmonton and Colorado, both Edmonton and Colorado should make the playoffs, but both have goalie issues, so probably in the 20-28 range.

Flyers, CBJ and Anaheim, CBJ and Anaheim should be bad so two 2nd rd picks in the 33-40 range.

Flyers could be 10 & 42, or 18 & 50. Too early to tell.

Reactions: Svedu

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
I'd like to see following prospects, or at least I wouldn't mind seeing Flyers draft them: Victor Eklund, James Hagens (unlikely), Misa, Westergård, Boelius.

2026: Ivar Stenberg, Novotny, McKenna (allowed to dream), Katolicky, Dagenais, Murnieks, Kähkönen,

Last edited:

C0DITH

Apr 30, 2017
I'm confident in the forward group, not so much in the defensive group. Bonk should help, but neither he or any of the other guys are #1's / top ceiling one of them might be a solid #2.

Come draft day, do you try and get aggresive to scoop up on of the Centers? Or do you go after one of the top3 D?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad