Value of: Michael Stone to EDM @ Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
This may be true but the problem in this deal doesn't lie in what Stone can and can't do, it lies in our needs. If we bring in Stone, we either have at least one guy playing above where they should next year, or are playing (and paying) a 2nd pair guy to play third pair minutes. Neither are ideal. I like Stone well enough, but he isn't a need.

Point was it doesn't really matter what Edmonton is willing to pay because there would be a very long line of very interested GMs if he were to be made available.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I'm still of the opinion that Chia stands pat unless we have a top 4 defender go down for an extended period of time or he gets a deal he just can't pass up.

He'll look to address that need next off season either through free agency or trade. My guess is that Vegas ends up with a very solid group of defenders but will likely be desperate for some top 6 talent. RNH or Eberle will probably be very attractive pieces to them. Could be a situation where to them a young 1RW or 1/2C will be much more valuable then a top 4 defender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad