Post-Game Talk: Michael Pezzetta wins it in the shootout against the Sabres!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
KQZ1UvD.gif

UVV7CuM.gif

Last edited:

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
I wanted the loss for the 5th pick but why do i smile so much... At player maturity, Pezz may be that quintesential 4th liner everybody loves and which finds a way to be useful. Every team needs close to league minimum guys but they must be worth keeping in the lineup.

I could see a 27-30 year old Pezz, fully in control of his role, in a cup winning team. With say, Tuch and some veteran big center we trade one of our shifty smaller guys for.

This was a long hard season and MSL said shuck it, who cares... Kovy and Pezz did good this season for what they are. Enjoy the candy!

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
What a game! What a night! Habs win in a great game, Florida loses.

Harris is turning into fine defenseman. He has the hockey smarts. As he gains experience he could be top pairing. When he gets up around the 300 game mark. Even if Hutson is ready by then Harris would bring colossal return.

Good to see Gallagher score his 200 goal. He's had a tough time last few years with all the injuries. If he comes back to his old self going to big for Habs next season. Gallagher is two time 33 goal scorer.

MSL giving some of the lesser knowns a chance in overtime. Reward them as extra point not tremendous important.

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
Well 7th draft pick should be fun drafting a bum. Watch Arizona win the lotto with what should’ve been our spot

Reactions: LV426

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
If Pezzetta would have pulled that stunt under Michou and Bergevin he would have never played for the rest of the season.

It’s the small things such as that celebration that really makes you enjoy this team under the new administration. As a fan you get to connect and be emotionally invested in the players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad