Michael Hage or Cole Eiserman

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Eiserman reminds me of Zadina. A scoring phenom when drafted but then, the NHL slapped him in the face.

Unless he shows a completely different face and learns the game as a 200 ft player, all he is showing now is a Hoffman future.
Zadina would love a Hoffman-like career. Honestly, those #s would be a very good outcome for Eiserman as well. Highly unlikely he suddenly transforms into some two-way guy who can also put up 30.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Was Zadina a better goalscoring prospect than Cole? I'm leaning no in terms of actual goalscoring but eiserman still dropped all the way to 20

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Was Zadina a better goalscoring prospect than Cole? I'm leaning no in terms of actual goalscoring but eiserman still dropped all the way to 20
Definitely not.

Eiserman reminds me of Zadina. A scoring phenom when drafted but then, the NHL slapped him in the face.

Unless he shows a completely different face and learns the game as a 200 ft player, all he is showing now is a Hoffman future.

No thank you. I like player who don't need a flashlight to find their zone.

I'm good with Hage. Even more thrilled if as a 2C he's watching Dach and Suzuki pushing each other as 1C
Eiserman actually isn't that bad defensively. He's just a really poor decision maker with the puck and gets tunnel vision.

Kiirin

Apr 2, 2023
I see Hage as an excellent 3rd line center on a championship-caliber team or a 2nd line winger on a contender. Eiserman could be a 50 goal scorer or be out of the league after his first contract

Slafkovsky Suzuki Demidov
Hage Dach Caufield

Let's say HuGo finds some way to get one of Laine, Zegras, Mcgroarty, or someone reliable in next year's draft who can play on the second line. For the sake of the example, I'll use Mcgroarty,

Slafkovsky Suzuki Demidov
Mcgroaty Dach Caufield
Newhook Hage Roy

This top 9 would be very scary to play against for many years.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00