Michael Hage or Cole Eiserman

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
As a big Montreal Canadiens fan, I'm extremely disappointed that Montreal missed Eiserman by only 1 pick. Hage will be a bottom 6 center at best while Eiserman is the next Mike Bossy x10. Eiserman is the steal of the draft and can score over 80 goals in the NHL in his prime. He will one day be the best pure goal scorer in the NHL and possibly of all time. Who cares if he's only 1 dimensional, Montreal needed a top 6 left wing goal scorer much better than Caufield. Their top 6 would of been:

Caufield Suzuki Slafkovsky
Eiserman Dach Demidov

Best top 6 in the NHL for sure.
Hage bottom 6 center at best? Eiserman 80 goals, best scorer of all time? LOL is this a troll thread?

WentWughes

Apr 16, 2023
Hard to say this without sounding biased but I actually prefer Hage as a prospect. Hage is far more competitive, a better skater and playmaker. Sure if Cole is a 40 goal scorer it may sting that we did not move up but I see 70 point potential with Hage and potential to be a very good 2c.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I like both prospects but I think I would lean Hage a little bit.

Eiserman has that potential as an elite sniper but just a lot of question marks there. Feels as though Hage could carve out a career as a 2C pretty realistically and there is a lot of facets of his game to like.

As fans we always want the most "exciting" prospect but you have to fill out your roster with role players too if you want to win a cup.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Not gonna lie, Hage seems like the kind of heart and soul player you love to have on your team, even if he is slightly less talented than Eiserman. I am very happy with the pick.

Reactions: cybresabre

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
As a big Montreal Canadiens fan, I'm extremely disappointed that Montreal missed Eiserman by only 1 pick. Hage will be a bottom 6 center at best while Eiserman is the next Mike Bossy x10. Eiserman is the steal of the draft and can score over 80 goals in the NHL in his prime. He will one day be the best pure goal scorer in the NHL and possibly of all time. Who cares if he's only 1 dimensional, Montreal needed a top 6 left wing goal scorer much better than Caufield. Their top 6 would of been:

Eiserman Dach Demidov

I assume you get referred to as “stupid” a lot, no offense.

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
Eiserman or Greentree at 26th would have both been better value, and will end up being superior players, to Hage.

As to a top six of:

Eiserman Dach Demidov

We have literally one first line forward there, with the possibility of a second in Demidov, though it's more likely that he ends up as a one dimensional second liner.

It's a bottom five top-six in the NHL.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
If Eisermans stats when he retires aren't ....

5730 goals 5530 assists 11,260 points, I will say your prediction of him being Mike Bossy x 10 is wrong and I'll be extremely dissapointed

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Eiserman or Greentree at 26th would have both been better value, and will end up being superior players, to Hage.

As to a top six of:

Eiserman Dach Demidov

We have literally one first line forward there, with the possibility of a second in Demidov, though it's more likely that he ends up as a one dimensional second liner.

It's a bottom five top-six in the NHL.
Did someone mention troll ?

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Hage has a safer floor, and plays a more desirable position, and I say this as an Isles fan. Cole was a great pick for where he was taken, gamble you take in that spot 10/10 times, but Hage is definitely a more sure bet to at least pan out as a serviceable player as opposed to Eiserman who needs to round out his game to do that if he doesn't make it as a pure sniper.

Reactions: Fenris

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021

Eiserman Dach Demidov

Attachments

• IMG_4070.jpeg
    IMG_4070.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Eiserman reminds me of Zadina. A scoring phenom when drafted but then, the NHL slapped him in the face.

Unless he shows a completely different face and learns the game as a 200 ft player, all he is showing now is a Hoffman future.

No thank you. I like player who don't need a flashlight to find their zone.

I'm good with Hage. Even more thrilled if as a 2C he's watching Dach and Suzuki pushing each other as 1C

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad