Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Liam Greentree

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
I'll be honest- I have no clue who any of them are
BB79, once a very prominent figure representing the Sabres and Bruins boards, seems to have lost his touch and is more interested in MLB now

You're a good poster, just do a quick research of the players and contribute to the thread.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Welcome to HFBoards, where 1st rounders are unknown and you cannot have an opinion unless you have a time machine.

:slaugh:

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
I like Musty a lot and he's currently the best, but give me Greentree for their careers, highest ceiling by a good margin

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Musty. More value than the other two combined IMO
How do you figure? Greentree is the bigger player who put up the same or better numbers in his D0 year and is currently pacing to also have a better D+1 year.

If Greentree figures out his skating he's a star player. No idea why he's so universally underrated on this forum

Greentree also is doing it with much less support. outscoring his next highest teammate by 30 points while Musty has never led any OHL team in scoring.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
How do you figure? Greentree is the bigger player who put up the same or better numbers in his D0 year and is currently pacing to also have a better D+1 year.

If Greentree figures out his skating he's a star player. No idea why he's so universally underrated on this forum

Greentree also is doing it with much less support. outscoring his next highest teammate by 30 points while Musty has never led any OHL team in scoring.
If NHL success was only measured by looking at OHL stats then sure and while I like Greentree quite a bit we also have no idea on his his skating will translate to the NHL and Musty looks like the better bet at this point but it's really too early to tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad