Olympics: Men's and women's football tournaments

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Females are f***ed in trying to win this year

honestly. like i said - if you were going to dock them 6 points - you might as well have just said go home, and come back in 4 years. like if you docked them the 3 against NZ, they'd still be behind, and then you just move on. but the 6? (this isn't justifying it. they did a wrong - they should be punished. so like just send them home. why make them play and basically with this deficit they're eliminated anyway?)

Reactions: CuuuJooo

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Wow, Spain score from a long range free kick. Putellas!

I think she was aiming for Paralleulo but they deserve to have at least one of their 35+ shots go in. Nigeria had a couple great chances too

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
honestly. like i said - if you were going to dock them 6 points - you might as well have just said go home, and come back in 4 years. like if you docked them the 3 against NZ, they'd still be behind, and then you just move on. but the 6? (this isn't justifying it. they did a wrong - they should be punished. so like just send them home. why make them play and basically with this deficit they're eliminated anyway?)
They play, so the other teams in their group get the same amount of games played, instead of a walkover, and some rest, relative to the other groups.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Canada is shit over spying with drones

My daughter, who follows woman's soccer closer than I do, believes that Henroth, the former woman's coach for Canada, and current men's coach for Canada, may have been doing that. She says that he issued a lot of paranoid statements about his team being spied upon in the past.

That would explain the current spying scandal, so Jumptheshark may be correct, whether drones were used or not! I am shocked by this whole mess.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Must be nice to control a game for 60 minutes and then get to sub in Bonmati and Putellas

Lots of banged up players from that game, including both goalies, quite a rough one

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm surprised Morocco-USA is the quarterfinal that gets the game in Paris. Argentina-France, which should be really fiery, will be played in Bordeaux.
They picked the venues before the Olympics started. They were expecting Argentina-USA and Morocco-France, and that’s not what played out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad