Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
e8508a3e3312a653.png
1718906452545.png

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Did you know the cost to hold an event at the Sphere is $16 million? That fact came out in an interview with UFC head Dana White where he said they are running an upcoming show there due to T-Mobile being booked the same day and due to cost it will be the only time.
Coolest event venue I’ve been to.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
I can't remember if i saw it here or elsewhere on the intertrons, but drew carey describing seeing phish at the sphere is pretty... complimentary seems like a good word for it.
I have heard it was a great show. The more technically advanced stage production bands are really going to do well there. U2 was amazing, Coldplay will be a cant miss event.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Drunk driver in Texas is in a bit of trouble...

"Just so lucky it happened to be my thigh, and I think the bike kind of elevated the car a little bit," Geppert said. "Just overall amazingly lucky that I'm still alive."
Some of the witnesses told police they followed Hylander to the nearest gas station, where they were able to get his license plate and demanded he return to the scene of the crash.
According to incident records, after returning to the scene, Hylander ran up hysterically shouting, "I'm sorry," while trying to talk to the injured cyclist.
Police state that Hylander continued to apologize to the injured cyclist, and when he began speaking to police, they said they noticed an odor of alcohol on his breath and that he had glassy, bloodshot eyes.
When asked if he had been drinking, Hylander at first allegedly told officers he only had one beer an hour before getting behind the wheel but later admitted to not remembering how many he consumed, "maybe two or three large beers."

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I have heard it was a great show. The more technically advanced stage production bands are really going to do well there. U2 was amazing, Coldplay will be a cant miss event.
Tool. Their stage at red rocks was amazing. That would be something to see even if the music is too heavy for you. I’m not really all that into that anymore but I loved that show.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad