Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
I've had to override & stop all windows updates because it's tried and failed 6 times to do the last set of windows updates. Like it gets to 99% and hangs, i left it for like 6 hrs one day and it didn't do anything. And then when I shut-down/reboot it tries to finish and fails to the point i have to put my laptop into repair mode and wait an hour for it to get itself back to pre-update setup.
It's the least optimized piece of crap operating system I've ever had the displeasure of using.

And this Windows 11 recall BS is the worst part I've ever heard.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
FB_IMG_1718807586038.jpg

Nogatco Rd

Translator spent all my HF cash
Apr 3, 2021

Honestly, if you’re setting it to those temperatures, just don’t bother using it at all. Your house will heat up just fine without help.
I used to live in a group house with no AC, on summer nights the temp indoors would hover in the low-90s.

Had a housemate who lived in India who taught me a trick - slightly dampen (not soak) a topsheet and sleep under that with a fan pointed at you. Slept like a baby.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I used to live in a group house with no AC, on summer nights the temp indoors would hover in the low-90s.

Had a housemate who lived in India who taught me a trick - slightly dampen (not soak) a topsheet and sleep under that with a fan pointed at you. Slept like a baby.
Swamp coolers work on the same principles, old houses was designed to have wet towels/sheets to hang from door openings to give the same effect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad