Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
IMG_9250.jpeg

In all seriousness, I hope the Titan imploded instead of becoming a tomb in which the occupants froze to death / suffocated / succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning over a period of days. That wouldn't explain the intermittent tapping noises, though. :(
Yeah :(

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Coast Guard officials said during a news conference Thursday that they've notified the families of the crew of the Titan, which has been missing for several days. Debris found during the search for the vessel “is consistent with a catastrophic implosion of the vessel,” said Rear Adm. John Mauger of the First Coast Guard District.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
So I’m not an engineer but my understanding is that sub was made out of carbon fiber and titanium, and im pretty sure I had a Louisville slugger John leclair stick in like 1995 made out of that exact same shit and it doesn’t seem like making a submarine out of a bunch of those would be the best idea

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
So I’m not an engineer but my understanding is that sub was made out of carbon fiber and titanium, and im pretty sure I had a Louisville slugger John leclair stick in like 1995 made out of that exact same shit and it doesn’t seem like making a submarine out of a bunch of those would be the best idea
This is uninspirational 50-year-old white guy thinking.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
I used to race bicycles. It was a known fact that frames would eventually fail due to the stress from flexing . We were warned to check regularly for small hairline cracks. Both are very stiff and are good at absorbing vibration, but it comes at a price.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad