Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like thread 5 - Happy "Random" Drug Screening Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
1655256815649.png

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Don’t a lot of Euro dogs walk themselves that way? They have a leash law but the dogs are so well trained they walk themselves
I was shocked to see in Spain (Barcelona) a lot of people don't use leash at all in a big city. I saw now and then dog running up and down the street trying to find their owner. It was very sad.

Spaniards.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I was shocked to see in Spain (Barcelona) a lot of people don't use leash at all in a big city. I saw now and then dog running up and down the street trying to find their owner. It was very sad.

Spaniards.
Spain consider themselves Euros? Them and Portugal are kinda tucked away and try not to get involved. They are there own entity. Ever since defeating Napoleon, they have been left alone to the their own devices and said you Euros have fun with that.

*intentional Couric Dutch skate to work moment*

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
I am an old who has never owned one of these. I bet most of you have so here it is.

Edit. I did play Wolfenstein off of 5" floppies on a 486 PC.

1655021447_6gbo9qsjtf.jpg
Have owned 1, 2, 3, 4 (kind of, I got it for free), 8, 13, 15, 17, 18 and randomly 49.

There are some shit consoles on there, but there's also the Super Nintendo so everything will be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad