Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Please excuse him, he's Hankgry.

mn08j.jpg

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
This is message for Atticus Finch you can't have an NHL. without Canada you want to know why 1. It is our game for one 2. Hockey is more profitable in Canada than the USA. & 3. The Stanley Cup is the property of the Canadian Federal Government not the NHL. if don't believe me it is engraved right on the cup it's self the Property of the dominion of Canada just as the Grey Cup is not owned by the CFL it to is own by the government .

So if you want an NHL. without Canada you would have to make up some stupid looking trophy to hand out at the end of every season because you won't be handing out the Stanley Cup & would make every NHL. champion IRRELEVANT & hockey will die in the USA. so that being said the NHL. needs Canada more than Canada needs the NHL. .

So I say this MAKE IT 9 BY 2030
Montreal Canadians
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Winnipeg Jets
Calgary Flames
Edmonton Oilers
Vancouver Canucks
Quebec Nordiques
Ontario (Hamilton) Tigers

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
This is message for Atticus Finch you can't have an NHL. without Canada you want to know why 1. It is our game for one 2. Hockey is more profitable in Canada than the USA. & 3. The Stanley Cup is the property of the Canadian Federal Government not the NHL. if don't believe me it is engraved right on the cup it's self the Property of the dominion of Canada just as the Grey Cup is not owned by the CFL it to is own by the government .

So if you want an NHL. without Canada you would have to make up some stupid looking trophy to hand out at the end of every season because you won't be handing out the Stanley Cup & would make every NHL. champion IRRELEVANT & hockey will die in the USA. so that being said the NHL. needs Canada more than Canada needs the NHL. .

Montreal Canadians
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Winnipeg Jets
Calgary Flames
Edmonton Oilers
Vancouver Canucks
Quebec Nordiques
Hay guys, I know how to make NHL even more irrelevant than arena football, please share

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine

Montreal Canadians
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Winnipeg Jets
Calgary Flames
Edmonton Oilers
Vancouver Canucks
Quebec Nordiques

At this writing there are only 7 replies on the GDT post at the LA Kings forum. CLEARLY A BAD MARKET WITH NO TRUE HOCKEH FANS...

...or maybe they realize it's not worth posting when playing the Canes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad