GDT: McTROOPER. Oilers v Jets Game Two. May 21, 7 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I'm going to say that Yamamoto scores if we win this one. He is long overdue, kids works his bag off but nothing has gone his way.
Great pick. His motor is going and he’s not letting the Jets take him out of his game. Could see a Yamo goal too.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
I can’t wait until next game when Tippett dresses Russell and Russell because we didn’t have enough jam, despite having 1 goal in 2 games

Better than our wilting “skill”. Those two will show up and play hard.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
McDavid to Neal.

BE65BC97-3639-43C0-B5F6-F203359A2352.gif

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I'm going to say that Yamamoto scores if we win this one. He is long overdue, kids works his bag off but nothing has gone his way.

He's not even getting chances because they just rub him out along the boards. Completely neutralized.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Or Kahun.

Anyhow the Oilers have had more than enough chances to cash something. Game should be over by now.

Connor McDavid with the two most pedestrian playoff games your ever likely to see from him. Multiple times in this game if he just raises the puck he scores. So many missed chances.

For the Jets its been Kyle Connor, but little else as far as premium scoring chances.
McDavid and Drai both had chances in close, Helly went down very early, the entire top of the net was open and they shoot right into his pad......They are snakebiten right now..when they finally score hopefully that opens the flood gates.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad