GDT: McLeod 9: Oilers @ Red Wings 5:00 PM - SN west

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
"Connor, you're parked behind me again!"

(patiently waiting for the sequel)

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It would be a travesty if the Oilers didn't win this game, lets not repeat Tampa the one game that angered me this season.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Why is he even the Oiler's colour guy? No one else has a colour guy that is so critical of everything their team does and magnifies every error, and takes the devil's advocate stance pretty much every time against the team.
Ya it’s a weird vibe. I watch a lot of the DRW games with Mickey Redmond as their color guy who also played for the team. There isn’t a bigger homer (and he’s funnier than hell too). Louie seems to be angling for a larger audience maybe.

Reactions: KarmaPolice

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Ya it’s a weird vibe. I watch of the DRW games with Mickey Redmond as their color guy who also played for the team. There isn’t a bigger homer (and he’s funnier than hell too). Louie seems to be angling for a larger audience maybe.
I like the instinct to build up the opposing team and not be a homer. But to me he's taken it a bit too far

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Every time someone mentions Brown scoring it adds another game until he scores. He will retire in 10 years never scoring again..
Honestly I think hes had a lot of injury and rust and it's just going to take a while still. Hopefully by playoffs

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Solid team defence we’ll eventually break through like that. More goals would be nice, but can’t be unhappy with the GA performance these past two games.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I like the instinct to build up the opposing team and not be a homer. But to me he's taken it a bit too far

When its a bumass team it makes perfect sense from a drama perspective to talk about their strengths and make them seem like a formidable opponent.

Louie bleeds copper and blue straight up. Anybody who thinks otherwise because of how he calls a random garbage game midseason is a snowflake.

Reactions: RegDunlop

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Ya it’s a weird vibe. I watch a lot of the DRW games with Mickey Redmond as their color guy who also played for the team. There isn’t a bigger homer (and he’s funnier than hell too). Louie seems to be angling for a larger audience maybe.
I can't listen to them anymore I always watch opposition commentators when I can, Jack rambles on with nonsense Louie is the other team's cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad