GDT: McLeod 9: Oilers @ Red Wings 5:00 PM - SN west

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Just keep up it at one and keep playing within the structure. It’ll come.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I can’t see how anyone would say that was t a good goal Pickard was out of the crease and Copp barely touched him.

Now I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that was Hyman in an Oilers jersey it probably would of went the opposite away

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Don’t think it was worth the penalty for getting it wrong
this is the oilers only about 10% seem to go our way
No I agree. The league is so inconsistent it’s ridiculous- but I can see KK thinking they waved off a goal that was almost identical Tuesday night

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I thought Pickard tried to make contact with the Detroit forward at the edge of the blue paint exactly the same way that Mrazek did with Hyman in the Chicago game the other night. They looked like identical plays to me. Referee disallowed that goal on the ice. This one tonight was allowed. In hindsight it’s a shame Knoblach didn’t challenge the goal in the Chicago game. It would have given us an opportunity to see the leagues consistency on a game per game basis. Not that we’d expect any of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad