Mcdavid playing/not playing Saturday night in Saskatoon?

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
McLellan said that he's playing in one for sure, but maybe both. I would guess he's playing tomorrow for sure and then if they can fit him in while still giving others a shot that they still need to assess, then he'll be in again on Saturday.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I expect a lineup looking something like this for the next game vs the Jets...

Winquist-Miller-Purcell(if he's healthy)
Moroz-Chase-Platzer
Kessy-McRae-Ford
Gazdic-Khaira-Klinkhammer

Sekera-Fayne
Simpson-Nikitin
Ference-Gernat

Laurikainen
Scrivens

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
As per gene principe

No @cmcdavid97 tonight vs. Wpg but T.McLellan says he'll play in Saskatoon.He could play in each @EdmontonOilers remaining pre-season games

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
I'm curious whether the majority of Saskatchewans are Oiler or Flame fans.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Saskatchewan fans have always been pretty loyal to the Oilers. I'd almost guarantee that Mcdavid and Eberle will be in the line up.

Only half right, shocked there's no Eberle in the lineup. Nice to see the Oikers giving Regina a chance to watch Mcdavid.

OneMoreAstronaut

Reduce chainsaw size
May 3, 2003
Sure feels like McDavid's not getting much icetime. I know he's a lock for the lineup and all, but I feel like he should be getting more NHL-speed gametime so that he's ready for the regular season...

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Sure feels like McDavid's not getting much icetime. I know he's a lock for the lineup and all, but I feel like he should be getting more NHL-speed gametime so that he's ready for the regular season...

33 percent of me agrees with this sentiment
Another 33 percent is upset that I haven't seen him play in Oiler silks in pre-season yet and I want to just see him for that reason.
The other 33 percent of me understands bringing him in slowly.

1 percent of me is dead because of this decision.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Only half right, shocked there's no Eberle in the lineup. Nice to see the Oikers giving Regina a chance to watch Mcdavid.

What lineup? Nothing is reported for the game in Saskatoon. Eberle will surely be playing considering he is not playing tonight.

The Joker*

Yes good on the Oikers for giving Regina that chance... Is Regina the name of a person going to the game or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: