McDavid needs how many

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
The Oilers are entirely capable of losing games 6-5, 7-6 etc so if you wanted to be absolutely certain he would probably need 15+ points in the next 2 games.

But obviously they would be extremely likely to win with scoring in the range of half of that.

Reactions: Calderon

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
For real, watching playoff Draisaitl at his best is just a treat for hockey fans generally
Has to be injured but still manages to get good opportunities if he catches fire and McDavid remains hot we could witness the reverse sweep in the finals. Last two games drai looked labored but was still able to be effective if he keeps playing with hustle he will have a good two games regardless of points

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
100%

It's not good for the game to have no cup winners up here for over 3 decades.

Of course we would all prefer for it to be Montreal getting the Cup home but Edmonton will do.
Montreal was definitely in my Top 7 choices!

• Haha
Reactions: jj cale

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
After soo many posts trashing him, I would love Drai to have a huge game tonite.

Who trashes him? I just see everyone assuming injury.

It’s kinda funny- start of the playoffs and there’s no excuse for poor performance, but now Tkachuk and Drai shit the bed and I just assume they’re very hampered.

Drai a dirty asshole though, so eh, deal with it big guy. I’m a fun of his offense, not his bullshit.

Anywho, go McDavid!

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
It’s a team game, there is only so much 1 player can do.

The Oilers have..

1. McDavid
2. Draisaitl
3. Bouchard
4. Hyman
5. RNH
6. Ekholm
..and 15 plugs.

If those 15 can elevate their game, like Brown & Perry did last game, the Oilers have a shot, McDrai are doing everything possible to help their team win there’s basically nothing more you could ask for.

Reactions: WalterLundy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad