Player Discussion Max Pacioretty Appreciation Thread: Thanks Max!

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
Um.....what???

Do you seriously Mr. "If you want loyalty get a dog" traded some of his players to better teams at a loss for the players benefit??

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

Bergevin doesn't make bad trades to help out players he is trading, he makes bad trades because he is an idiot and bad GM.

PK is gone. Get over it already. [MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
I don't miss pk subban one bit.....couldnt stand his pointless end to end rushes while blowing kisses to Elise......i take Weber anyday

Is it possible for Weber to catch him in points?

9 points in 14 games, PK has 12 in 19 games. All though it looks like PK is back from his injury so I think he will pull away. But if both stay healthy they each have about 40 games so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I imagine you did not celebrate when he scored that breakaway goal vs Boston.

Did you had tears in your eyes when he destroyed Marchand?
Chara’s hit on Max would have never went down with Weber on our roster. Just my opinion, and if Weber hit Marchand with the intent that PK had? Marchand would still be eating through his nose...

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Chara’s hit on Max would have never went down with Weber on our roster. Just my opinion, and if Weber hit Marchand with the intent that PK had? Marchand would still be eating through his nose...

I fail to see the connection you’re trying to make here when that hit happend Subban was a rookie and Weber was already established as a number 1.

I don’t see how Subban was preventing us From acquiring Weber at the time.

Besides Subban is so good every team is targeting him hence removing a ton of pressure from his teamates.
Also he took most of the media attention away from his teamates which allowed them to play and make mistakes.
I dont think its a coincidence Price had his best years with him.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I fail to see the connection you’re trying to make here when that hit happend Subban was a rookie and Weber was already established as a number 1.

I don’t see how Subban was preventing us From acquiring Weber at the time.

Besides Subban is so good every team is targeting him hence removing a ton of pressure from his teamates.
Also he took most of the media attention away from his teamates which allowed them to play and make mistakes.
I dont think its a coincidence Price had his best years with him.
Oh, I get it now.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Prime Chara would rag doll anyone.

Back on topic this was a ridiculously good trade. Why are we talking about Subban? Oh ya, because it may distract from the fact that MB bent over GMGM on this one. On pace for 30/30, which is basically what Max’s mid range production is.

Roots73

TMLTP- ITS IN THE GAME!
May 10, 2004
I really appreciate how Maxy is still promoting his condos in Esprit Phase 3 in Val-des-Brises on TSN 690. Such class... even after all these months later.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Weber doesn't fight tough guys. He beats up guys like...Landeskog. He might only intimidate agitators like Roussel or Perron, and even then, they don't fold. Marchand is the definition of malicious zombie agitator. Shea Weber could jump him and Marchand will still get up the next day and continue on like nothing happens.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Prime Chara would rag doll anyone.

Back on topic this was a ridiculously good trade. Why are we talking about Subban? Oh ya, because it may distract from the fact that MB bent over GMGM on this one. On pace for 30/30, which is basically what Max’s mid range production is.
Anyone? In their prime? In any case, Weber doesn’t play the “rag doll” game. He’ll uppercut and follow with a haymaker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad