Value of: Max Domi.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
What exactly did you think happened in Carolina last year?

They made a minimal investment and put him on their 4th line, where he stayed pretty much the entire time and through the playoffs. And in that span he had the highest per minute scoring rate on the Canes and they outscored opponents by something like 4-1 with Domi on the ice.

Basically, what the hell are you talking about?
If he was doing so great then why didn't Brind'Amour increase his ice time?

The thread is about his theoretical price and I said it wouldn't be anymore than the former 3rd round pick prospect he returned last season despite the modest increase in points this season.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Being the exact sort of player to play well in sheltered 4th line minutes with weak linemates, perhaps Brind'Amour put him in the right place. Most players don't score in those positions. That's Domi's appeal to a contender, he'll do better than the zero goals you're probably getting from your depth forwards.

The thread is about his theoretical price and I said it wouldn't be anymore than the former 3rd round pick prospect he returned last season despite the modest increase in points this season.

You said he folded when he went to Carolina. I would like that retracted. He's a weird player with big holes in his game but I think the Canes FO knew exactly what they were getting.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

Why do really good coaches do dumb things is hockey in a nutshell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad