Player Discussion Max Domi - The Maximum Dominator (70+ Point) Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I like him just the way he is.

We've neutered enough players in the past.

I don't disagree that we need character players.

The problem is, don't do it if it's gonna penalize our team and give the team a powerplay (i.e last game)

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
He had been good the last few but I'd say he was pretty lackluster when he started his skid. Last few games he's been back to what he was early in the season.

I'm hoping he's just guilty of weak middles. Known for strong starts but he ended last year strong so we'll see. Still looks like a real C though?

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I'm hoping he's just guilty of weak middles. Known for strong starts but he ended last year strong so we'll see. Still looks like a real C though?
Yeah he's definitely a legit C. I wouldn't say he's a clear number 1 at this point but the potential is still there. Offensively very good but still learning the intricacies defensively

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
hes almost at a ppg, he's not that bad on fo(around 45%), he can make produce his line mates(who that), he thrives the offense on his line, he's quite of reliable defensively, he can read well the play & hes usually not lazy in backcheck. He's definitely playing like a legit Top 6 and ill go further, he's playing like a 1c. maybe not a high end 1c but a legit 1.

Reactions: DangerDave

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That was a trade I would do again a thousand times.

giphy.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Do you think they were asking Maurice Richard to control his emotions too?

The day Domi controls his emotions is the day he'll stop being effective.

The guy plays with passion and wears his emotions on his sleeve and it has served him well. Perhaps he can better channel his intensity as he matures but he is who he is and he's not going to control that no matter what. Just as we accept that someone like Andrew Shaw is a ticking time bomb.

These types of individuals live and die with their overt manifestations of high emotional intensity, love them or hate them. I love these kind of players and accept them for who they are and how they play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad