Matvei Michkov First NHL Goal (Update: and second)

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Congrats kid! Basically "you weren't sure about the first? Well here's another."

A very Drai goal, that second, and I like seeing his first coming from crashing the net and hounding rebounds.

I don’t know enough to have an opinion on the guy, but I wasn’t really sold. Those are 2 quality NHL goals, if they aren’t a complete aberration the dude has arrived.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
He started the season at +400 odds for the Calder. Now at +250 according to some sites. With Celebrini injured early probably seems right.

This is a player with a rare hockey processor. Still bewildered that the Flyers got him at #7. But also kinda happy for them, they might have been managed by total morons since Snider's passing and even before that but they've had some rotten luck too.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Somehow multiple teams convinced themselves that worse prospects were the right pick, despite the obvious signs that they were not.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Please. Its a hockey forum, a Columbus fan took a cheap shot at a Habs prospect who is out with a serious injury . Perfectly reasonable to return fire.
Calling out a team for overlooking a future star forward in the draft is quite different than calling out a team that just played their first home game without their star player who was killed 6 weeks ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad