Matvei Michkov 6 Points in 3 Preseason Games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Pre-season games mean nothing, but I hope he'll continue to score in the regular. And the more important thing than his points is his ability to create offense out of nothing. Every time he has the puck you expect something will happen.

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
I don't put much stock in preseason game performances. Good preseason or not, Michkov was always going to be an excellent NHLer. Kid is going to make waves at some point. Flyers have a gem.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Superstar in the making. And most of us aren't surprised.

I lost a ton of money betting on that draft with Michkov under 5.5 draft position. Despite the smoke I refused to believe GM's would actually let him fall out of the top 5. Insanity then and will only look worse over time.
Not insane when you consider:
1. He's a winger;
2. He's Russian; and
3. He skipped a bunch of team interviews.

Danarqhy

Oct 27, 2022
Check Republic
youtube.com
PPG+ season incoming, people will be debating Michkov vs Bedard all over again by this season's end.

Let's not pollute this thread with the Reinbacher talk, that guy might need two seasons in the AHL before he becomes a serviceable TOP4 or TOP6D in the NHL LOL.

PajamaBoy

Sponsor
Sep 16, 2020
How was this even a discussion Michkov, Bedard Celebrini class of their own. Demidov a level or two below. Which is still elite. But question answered

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad