Value of: Mats Zuccarello

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yes that is true. The same is also true for the players desire to sign a new contract when the current one expires. There are many factors to consider for any player who will have no shortcomings of suitors when the contract nears its end. Hard to know what Kaprizov think is important, but if you go by what you know today, one player wanted out is someone said star player seem to be very close to.

Ultimately it might not even be a consideration, but Id at least give it a thought.

As has been brought up previously, Zuccarello will be 39 when Kaprizov is due for a new contract. If Kaprizov refuses to play without Zuccarello (which is something I don't think I've ever heard of a player doing before), he will have a very short career.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Are you sure? I would be very intrigued.

he is not getting a 1st

ap situations have not changed.
teams with space are not taking on his contract
if minnesota tried to move him in the off-season they woukd have needed to add picks to move him

after the bonus is paid in the summer some team might be willing to take him on given the less money vs cap hit after bonus is paid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad