Matheson staying at BC for his Junior year

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I assume Matheson value is education. He chosed to go the college route instead of the Q, probably for that reason. So as much as its probably not what I would have prefer, I see no probelm there.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Great choice. No need to fast-track this guy, and let him get a degree in a world that increasingly demands it.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
I assume Matheson value is education. He chosed to go the college route instead of the Q, probably for that reason. So as much as its probably not what I would have prefer, I see no probelm there.

He told me a while ago right after he enrolled that the main draw of college hockey was that he had so much more downtime than in the Q to put on muscle and hit the gym.

But, after having been at BC for a while now and playing under a legendary coach like York and tasting the Frozen Four, I think he just wanted to give it another shot, a lot like Bjugstad did.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'm completely fine with this. Let him keep developing and don't rush the kid. I'm eager to see what he can bring once he decides to make the jump and how he adjusts to the style of play and schedule.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00