Montreal
Visit site
but-why.gif

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
:facepalm:

It absolutely should go without saying - or even asking - that the Jackets are not going to trade away any forwards anytime soon.

Seriously, folks, what the hell?

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
The only way we see Pospisil traded, is if let’s say Andersson is moved, and the team with the best offer won’t budge on a certain top prospect, and they say, “yep, we’ll give him to you in this deal, but you have to include Pospisil.”

That prospect would have to be of the Grade A+ variety too. Having players like Pospisil and Sharangovich are gonna help the Flames rebuild go a lot smoother.

Just a quick add, if they found a team to take Huberdeau, but will only do so with Pospisil as the sweetener, then yes, they’d likely trade him in that type of a situation as well.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
The only way we see Pospisil traded, is if let’s say Andersson is moved, and the team with the best offer won’t budge on a certain top prospect, and they say, “yep, we’ll give him to you in this deal, but you have to include Pospisil.”

That prospect would have to be of the Grade A+ variety too. Having players like Pospisil and Sharangovich are gonna help the Flames rebuild go a lot smoother.

Just a quick add, if they found a team to take Huberdeau, but will only do so with Pospisil as the sweetener, then yes, they’d likely trade him in that type of a situation as well.
I LOVE INEFFECTIVE GOONS WHO STICK MY TEAM ON THE PK EVERY GAME!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JohanFranzenstein

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Why do you continue to post about the Flames? You were adamant that Markstrom was terrible and that there was no chance NJ would trade for him (I kid you not you probably had about 100 posts about him)

Calgary was 4-14-1 without Pospisil in the lineup. They were 34-25-4 with him. He was +15. “Ineffective”

You clearly have no idea wtf you’re talking about

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Butchering his name like that increases the price.

But honestly no chance we trade him. We are desperate to centers and he's apparently the guy management picked to move to center. I thought it'd be Zary but they seem to think otherwise. Unless of course sends a better center over which doesn't seem likely

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019

What’s a grade A+ prospect? To me that’s not Levshunov I don’t think he warrants that grade. To me Leo Carlsson is a low end A+ prospect. I’m curious what you’re using as reference here.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
What’s a grade A+ prospect? To me that’s not Levshunov I don’t think he warrants that grade. To me Leo Carlsson is a low end A+ prospect. I’m curious what you’re using as reference here.

You could take anything in Calgary you want for Leo Carlsson haha. If he's low end, there's like 5 A+ prospects.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I LOVE INEFFECTIVE POSTERS WHO POSTS INACCURATE INFORMATION EVERY DAY!!!!!

Pospisil averaged about 1 minute per game in minor penalties, is it too much, sure. But it isn't a penalty a game, and even less than every other game if you assume there were any offsetting penalties when any of his minors occured

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
Pospisil is hardly a goon. 24 point in 63 games and he wasn’t exactly a top-6 player. Also a +14 on a team full of minuses. The only real concern with him is injuries.

Bond

May 10, 2012
I’d trade Pospisil for a good return but I also think he is out of the league in three years.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
I LOVE INEFFECTIVE POSTERS WHO POSTS INACCURATE INFORMATION EVERY DAY!!!!!

Pospisil averaged about 1 minute per game in minor penalties, is it too much, sure. But it isn't a penalty a game, and even less than every other game if you assume there were any offsetting penalties when any of his minors occured
He had the worst penalty differential rate of any forward in the NHL (minimum 500 minutes) last year when you take into account the fact he took 3 major penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad