Value of: Martin necas

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
What wpuld carolinas ask be for martin necas. Mid level 2nd line center? Just curious what carolinas needs are. It was suggested that faulk would be a want maybee retention and another piece.

Last edited:

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Value aside (hint - Faulk + for Necas, better be one heck of a +)

Why would the Canes be interested in trading Necas for a defenseman? Please explain

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
What the hell are you talking about here? Faulk and ‘another piece’… Jesus christ
Thats what a analyst suggested man. Im just going by soemthing i heard. Faulk a young very good prospect +. There are reports he is on outa with carolina. So rather than be smugg offer a suggestion or is that to hard for you.

Value aside (hint - Faulk + for Necas, better be one heck of a +)

Why would the Canes be interested in trading Necas for a defenseman? Please explain
Thats what was in video i saw. Crying out loud. Noticed i asked what carolinas needs were......guess not

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Thats what a analyst suggested man. Im just going by soemthing i heard. Faulk a young very good prospect +. There are reports he is on outa with carolina. So rather than be smugg offer a suggestion or is that to hard for you.

Thats what was in video i saw. Crying out loud. Noticed i asked what carolinas needs were......guess not
Maybe you should have thought about it logically before posting such lunacy.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
What wpuld carolinas ask be for martin necas. Mid level 2nd line center? Just curious what carolinas needs are. It was suggested that faulk would be a want maybee retention and another piece.
It was a fansided article that suggested such. Fansided is blog, no insight level writing. Faulk makes no sense, as expected

What do we need?
1. Young roster forward who is ready to jump into the fray as we reset the age of the roster this season and next.

Preferably it is a power forward that scores.

2. 2C.

Reactions: Chrispy

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I dont understand! Necas just signed a 2 year contract so he is off the market. why are we still posting about him? Carolina wanted to keep him, they did. Thats their business lets move on please.
Hr was signed only for his 3 yrd of team control left.

He has no trade controls sndceill be a UFS inb2026

Hrs judt like snh other bbn plsyer with 3r yrs to UFA.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Necas wants to play C, are there teams that ready to give him the role? And of course it must be top6 role...
Blues need a two c till dvorsky is ready. Rather have buxh on winf 8nstead of center

It was a fansided article that suggested such. Fansided is blog, no insight level writing. Faulk makes no sense, as expected

What do we need?
1. Young roster forward who is ready to jump into the fray as we reset the age of the roster this season and next.

Preferably it is a power forward that scores.

2. 2C.
Well we have bolduc. He isna winger and has amazing shot. He jumped into the frey last year towards the end. The pnly power forward is torpochenko

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Blues need a two c till dvorsky is ready. Rather have buxh on winf 8nstead of center

Well we have bolduc. He isna winger and has amazing shot. He jumped into the frey last year towards the end. The pnly power forward is torpochenko
Bolduc has the size and the mid range shot that we need but the rest of his profile isnt a player that we would target. I dont see a mid B prospect as the kind of guy the canes would target as the prime piece of deal for necas.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Bolduc has the size and the mid range shot that we need but the rest of his profile isnt a player that we would target. I dont see a mid B prospect as the kind of guy the canes would target as the prime piece of deal for necas.
Actually bolduc is an a prospect form first rounder called up first year in professional level and put up 8 goals 17 assists 25 points in 50 games with limited ice time as a 21 year old so yeah b prospect. I think bolduc is being severly underated.

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Actually bolduc is an a prospect form first rounder called up first year in professional level and put up 8 goals 17 assists 25 points in 50 games with limited ice time as a 21 year old so yeah b prospect. I think bolduc is being severly underated.
the 9 points in his first 25 nhl games is nice but it is far too small of a sample size to declare someone is "severly underrated."

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
this fool ain’t got no value, he ain’t no player. Had a chance to shine in Buffalo and said “no thanks, my uggs ain’t built for that.” He ain’t built for that. Passenger-ass pacifist, vroom vroom go fast but a pigeon when it matters.

Seriously though, glad he nixed the deal to Buffalo- he’d be more of what we already have, feels like Adams was just pressured to get a forward and him and f***in Zucker drew the short sticks.

If reports are true.

Anyways, he signed, so I’d put this discussion (of this pigeon) off till deadline at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad