Player Discussion Marner

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Don't waste your time with @francis246 . He once claimed that the "quit crying bro" comment was between Nylander and Matthews, and his proof was his relative, who supposedly works for the Leafs, told him Keefe had laid into Matthews about the power play right before, with Nylander and Matthews bickering over a set play on the pp during a TV timeout.

I pointed out that the story was impossible since the argument didn't happen during a timeout, and it had been a full period since the last power play.

He walked back his statement. 🤣 I should find it so we can all enjoy his elaborate story.

That's the level of desperation he'll resort to in defending Marner.
Tbh, that's actually how I saw it too. Matthews was crying to Marner, Marner sitting there like "what??" then Nylander saying stop crying to Matthews. I haven't seen the Prime series yet, though, I've heard it gets addressed there.

Reactions: francis246

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Tbh, that's actually how I saw it too. Matthews was crying to Marner, Marner sitting there like "what??" then Nylander saying stop crying to Matthews. I haven't seen the Prime series yet, though, I've heard it gets addressed there.
He was talking to both of them he seems to be the one with the balls believe it or not

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad