Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - 2021/22

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Give Anderson a proper chance.
Also probably the best period Marlies have played under Moore. I can count maybe 1 dangerous chance against.

Reactions: Lil Tuzzi Bert

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marlies win 6-2. Overall a great game by the team.
I'll give credit to Moore when deserves it. Marlies got scored on about 4-5 mins into the 3rd to make it 5-2. Next shift they gave up a semi breakaway and then Moore called a timeout. It looked like a pep talk to settle down. Good timeout by Moore there

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Gotta say, coach has great hair.

only saw the third, Abramov stood out to me with his confidence with the puck. And Duszak with the mime impersonation. Twice.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Marlies win 6-2. Overall a great game by the team.
I'll give credit to Moore when deserves it. Marlies got scored on about 4-5 mins into the 3rd to make it 5-2. Next shift they gave up a semi breakaway and then Moore called a timeout. It looked like a pep talk to settle down. Good timeout by Moore there
I thought the same. You usually wouldn't see a timeout there, but it worked.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Love Joey Anderson. He should have a full time gig in the NHL next year. All due respect to Wayne Simmonds
I dunno, I thought he looked pretty bad in the few games he played for the Leafs. He might be one of those players that are good in the A but bad in the NHL.

Reactions: Thervguy

Ashdown2

Aug 19, 2006
I dunno, I thought he looked pretty bad in the few games he played for the Leafs. He might be one of those players that are good in the A but bad in the NHL.

ready or not hes better than simmonds right now. ... simmonds isnt an nhl calibur player anymore

Ashdown2

Aug 19, 2006
You're not wrong. Simmonds and Spezza have looked like they're done for a while now.

they should put any combo of suo, seney, steeves and anderson in for some games ...... they are red hot and derserve some time.
the leafs whole 4th line needs to be shot into a cannon

Reactions: fahad203

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Did you know that Josh Ho-Sang already is at his second highest season goal total as a pro this year, in 27 games?
He had 14 total in his rookie year.
Just a lil intermission nugget.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
He's not clearing waivers next time he goes on them. He's an NHLer.

He has the NHL look now for sure. He had a brutal first 10-12 games and then he just took off. Whether he is going to be an NHL regular or not it doesn't look like there is any further seasoning in the AHL necessary. I wonder though if the seasons he and Duszak are having just made them into trade chips in a do or die season, since they only have so many draft picks to deal. Either way he needs to get a shot with somebody.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
This is the type of thinking that made us lose Marchment. 4 games and he's out for high corsi Malgin.

If Anderson looks ready give him a good amount of games.

Reactions: Shooter2x

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
This is the type of thinking that made us lose Marchment. 4 games and he's out for high corsi Malgin.

If Anderson looks ready give him a good amount of games.
Joey Anderson has the 2nd best corsi on the Leafs this year. I don't understand the logic behind inventing what you think a stat says to disparage it

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
They should have a very strong team, with the additions.
Very good roster. Top 6 that can compete with anybody. Good bottom 6 all though Clifford on the 3rd line isn't ideal.
Defence is good but underachieves becuse of the system implemented by Moore. The mix might not be great either but I don't think it's a problem. Marlies have depth on D where they can mix and match if needed.
Goalies are really good.
Kallgran has proven he can win games on his own. Woll has taken a step. Hutch while struggling is still fine. Having him as your #3 is fantastic depth.
The only weak spot is coaching but Moore is taking small steps in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad