Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospect Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Victor Johansson has 10 points in 8 games so far this season.

He had 8 points in 34 games all of last season. Very excited to watch his progress this year.

Definitely encouraging but it's the EDIT: Swedish junior level so we'll see how his game translates as he progresses towards their pro league.

I wonder if he has a shot at their WJC team?

Last edited:

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Definitely encouraging but it's the EDIT: Swedish junior level so we'll see how his game translates as he progresses towards their pro league.

I wonder if he has a shot at their WJC team?
I would assume he would need to get into pro hockey for that but I also have no clue on what the team will actually look like for them this year.

Reactions: SprDaVE

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I actually think Robertson, Greb and Tavares could be pretty deadly together.

I think McMann could find himself on the 4th line

Reactions: aingefan

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Grebenkin has a fan in Berube, I won’t be surprised if he makes the team. Great size at 6’2” 210lbs, good speed, high iq, good skills, what’s not to like. His game seems tailored to the North American ice.

Reactions: ULF_55

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Grebenkin has a fan in Berube, I won’t be surprised if he makes the team. Great size at 6’2” 210lbs, good speed, high iq, good skills, what’s not to like. His game seems tailored to the North American ice.

If he's Mikheyev out of the box with more of a scoring touch we'll have a good one.

Reactions: leafsfan2point0

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I actually think Robertson, Greb and Tavares could be pretty deadly together.

I think McMann could find himself on the 4th line
McMann is treading up hard. He’s not a 4th liner. He was the most productive forward after the big 4 in terms of goals. He’s a top 6 100%. Worst case 3rd line with other offensive weapons.

RoadWarrior

Mar 4, 2002
In a van down by the river
Visit site
Such a mystery box, but he doesn’t look like a boat. He’ll be so interesting to follow.
I love the Swedish specials from the scouting staff, don’t know why they don’t go their more often.
The leafs scouting in Sweden is down to minor midget I swear. Can’t complain as it’s resulted in some draft days steals on guys that otherwise would’ve gone completely undrafted.

McMann is treading up hard. He’s not a 4th liner. He was the most productive forward after the big 4 in terms of goals. He’s a top 6 100%. Worst case 3rd line with other offensive weapons.
McMann is an elite skater with above average size and strength. Very late blooming power forward who took years to develop his hands. Let’s just hope his hand eye keeps improving.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad