Marlies GDT: Marlies Calder Cup Champions!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Marlies playing like crap; that was a stupid goal to give up. f***ing stretch passes and the city of Toronto I have no f***ing clue why we f***ing keep doing that shit

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Indeed. He suffered two strokes, one which impaired his speech.

Former Leaf Bob McGill suffers two strokes | The Star
Lmao its the internet, you wouldn’t believe what I do for a living even if I told you. Just know that his language centers are fine. We were talking about his choice of words, not a non existent slur that was impeding it years ago. Unfortunately for you, you need an anatomy brush up, but anyways back to amateur hour with sparks...

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Marlies playing like crap; that was a stupid goal to give up. ****ing stretch passes and the city of Toronto I have no ****ing clue why we ****ing keep doing that ****
Sparkie playing like its 2016 and the matthews lottery is on the line here...

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Sparkie playing like its 2016 and the matthews lottery is on the line here...

I'll forgive Sparks for that 4th goal; there was no chance he would have been able to control the rebound with so many bodies in front of him;

I blame the stupid stretch pass from Marincin and marlies forwards who were cheating for offense flying by the zone

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
The Marlies are a good enough team to complete the comeback in the 3rd, going to be a good finish.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
I'll forgive Sparks for that 4th goal; there was no chance he would have been able to control the rebound with so many bodies in front of him;

I blame the stupid stretch pass from Marincin and marlies forwards who were cheating for offense flying by the zone
2 goals against a period ain’t helping

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
These short handed chances...

More than our PP chances... Which is a problem. Got a nice rip but that does not excuse almost 2 minutes of terrible PP.

Our PP QBing has been somewhat of a weakness all year. Nobody takes the lead, and it's always been choppy so it's so difficult for us to get something set up.

Which is weird because our defense is supposed to be known for speedy puck movers who should excel at those sorts of things. Keefe has had somewhat of a predictable system in the past, but this time I think it's more the players than him.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Marincin just had the best offensive sequence of his life. That stick handling... Even if he missed the easy first chance.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Had way too much time in front of the net to think. Happens to everyone. Good job staying composed after the initial shot was stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad