Markstrom vs Ullmark Better Goalie Next Year

Which goalie has the better 2024-2025 season?

• Total voters

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I think Markstrom will have a better season compared to his recent ones while Ullmark will have a worse one compared to his most recent seasons but I think Ullmark will be the better of the two goalies next year.

Reactions: Bjornar Moxnes

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
In terms of traditional stats or performance? I think given their ages Ullmark is more likely to be better, but he might not have better stats on Ottawa, just as both had similar numbers last year in terms of goals above expected but Markstrom’s traditional numbers were much worse

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Ullmark had the bruins defense first style of hockey that's been working for them well for over a decade. perhaps there were a lot of injuries to the senators but I doubt Ullmark will have a better defense in front of him.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
Ullmark had the bruins defense first style of hockey that's been working for them well for over a decade. perhaps there were a lot of injuries to the senators but I doubt Ullmark will have a better defense in front of him.
Senators actually had better expected goals against numbers than the Bruins last year. Ullmark was routinely bailing the Bruins out all year.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Senators actually had better expected goals against numbers than the Bruins last year. Ullmark was routinely bailing the Bruins out all year.
I mean part of that is score effect so Bruins were still the better defensive team. But obviously it's not only score effects and overall I think ullmark will have significantly better numbers than both forsberg and korpisalo did with the sens.

Ullmark has the better season but markstrom will post marginally better numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad