Mark Stone gets laid out by LA scrub, calls him out in post-game interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Hodgson has already played in the NHL and is trying to make an impression. His paycheck shouldn't matter.
I was speaking of a larger trend and not one incident. The contract, which league it's with, if he even has one, does matter. There are teams dressing guys that will be hard pressed to get an AHL contract. They're not gonna do it by out-skilling their opponent, so they run guys.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
What? That's about as perfect an open ice hit as you can get in hockey, didn't target the head, he didn't leave his feet and stone was standing still staring at his feet. Stone is just mad that he got embarrassed in his own rink by a kid trying to make the other team. He needs to check his ego hard, nobody is bigger than the game and certainly not Mark bloody Stone.

That Stanley Cup win is going to his head :sarcasm:

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Yikes. Not a good look for Stone.

He went down a little awkwardly into the boards, but I don’t think the hit was dirty.

That said, I hope this wakes him up to thinking at full speed after the fact. They can take advantage of a little snarl.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
31 years old and still throwing tantrums. All he accomplished was telling everyone in the league to line him up with hits for a free powerplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad