Player Discussion Mark Kastelic

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Looks like Ullmark is off to a rocky start over in Ottawa with the injury and poor play so far in net. He should turn it around, he's too good not to... but if his health prevents him from being the goaltender he can be and Kastelic continues to make the 4th a problem for other teams to handle, this trade may not be as bad as some people initially thought. Especially with Letourneau potentially turning into something down the road.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1730127151473.png

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Kastelic is exactly what the Bruins thought they had in Trent Frederic when he used his fight club to provoke Wilson at his debut but Frederic never pushed to be that famous power forward long hoped for, Imagine if the BS had two guys playing very physical like Kastelic!

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Looks like Ullmark is off to a rocky start over in Ottawa with the injury and poor play so far in net. He should turn it around, he's too good not to... but if his health prevents him from being the goaltender he can be and Kastelic continues to make the 4th a problem for other teams to handle, this trade may not be as bad as some people initially thought. Especially with Letourneau potentially turning into something down the road.
Bingo post ! Don sweeney is the man.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I just love the effort he puts in on every shift. He doesn't take a shift off at all.

Might be a bold take but if he signs an extension here, I can see him with an A on his chest.

I could see that if he starts moving up the lineup in the future, like a 3rd liner with PK minutes, something to get his icetime past typical 4th liners.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
He has been playing well for us.
Our 4th line is bringing back memories of the Merlot line.
Kastelic is up to 12 mins TOI a game now, up from the 8-9 he used to get paying for the Sens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad