Marcus Nilson

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Anyone here remember this guy?

What are you guys memories of him? What did he bring to the ice?

why was he drafted 20th overall?

why was he traded to Calgary?

just curious. I have a thing for retired swedes.

licensed-image.jpg

Screenshot_22.png

Reactions: harv33173

Thewselius

Jul 24, 2003
West Palm Beach
I remember him as a good two-way/checker winger that could drive to the net and get some nice garbage goals. He had potential to be more but just had stone hands. Yet would do just about anything to sacrifice his body for the team. Him and Huselius are one of my old time favorite swedes.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I remember him as a good two-way/checker winger that could drive to the net and get some nice garbage goals. He had potential to be more but just had stone hands. Yet would do just about anything to sacrifice his body for the team. Him and Huselius are one of my old time favorite swedes.
Huselius has a weird record, something like he scored the first goal of the season for the Panthers three times in a row.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Where not other swedes such as Andreas Lilja and Christian Berglund around at that time too?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad