Value of: Marcus Johansson to the Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusKane*

Feb 4, 2013
Ehlers - Scheifele - Wheeler
Laine - Little - Stafford
Connor - Perrault - Armia
Lowry - Matthias - Dano
Burmistrov - Copp - Kosmachuk
Lemieux - Petan - Lipon
Tanev - De Leo - Thorburn
Peluso, Howden

wow pretty jelly of those forwards:amazed:, really curious to see how Winnipeg does this year.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Where does Winnipeg fit him, especially if he gets around $4.5m?

Ehlers - Scheifele - Wheeler
Laine - Little - Stafford
Connor - Perrault - Armia
Lowry - Matthias - Dano
Burmistrov - Copp - Kosmachuk
Lemieux - Petan - Lipon
Tanev - De Leo - Thorburn
Peluso, Howden

That's almost 8 lines of forwards that could realistically see time in the NHL this year.

Hey Jets! You know you're allow to share some forwards huh. Like 60% of those guys are under 27! Like comeon Jets.
It's kind of odd, these two teams don't really match up as trade partners, each have pieces the other would want, but neither would be in deals the other would be able to make/or want too.
Each of you guys have been brimming with depth in similar areas makes this a strange proposal

Stej

Jul 28, 2006
The Kirk
Hey Jets! You know you're allow to share some forwards huh. Like 60% of those guys are under 27! Like comeon Jets.
It's kind of odd, these two teams don't really match up as trade partners, each have pieces the other would want, but neither would be in deals the other would be able to make/or want too.
Each of you guys have been brimming with depth in similar areas makes this a strange proposal

As a Jets fan, I'd love to see Chevy package some depth for more high end talent. In my opinion, if we're not already lacking spots for our young guys to grow into, we will be very soon. A guy like Petan is a good example. I thought he looked really good at the end of last year and he's absolutely buried in the depth chart this year.

Those 2 or 3 for 1 deals are hard to pull off these days though.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I guess depth is good, but LW is probably the last place where the Jets need it...

Laine
Ehlers
Perreault
Connor
Petan
Lemieux

Well Ehlers is actually RW, as is Petan...but either way, as of right now our top two LW spots are filled by rookies. Additional depth wouldn't be the worst idea. It just couldn't be long term...not that it matters because he signed n Washington anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad