Recalled/Assigned: Marco Kasper - Emergency Recall

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
He’ll make the games more interesting to watch.

The only thing that could meaningfully move the team forward this season imo is the addition of an actually good defenseman or a clearly above average starting goaltender. But I’d rather watch Kasper grow than someone like Berggren continue to flounder around, so fair enough.
It's not the goalies at this point. Sure none of them are elite, but how many goalies do we have to try to realize it's the defense. Now is that solely personnel, scheme, combination of both?

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC to Chicago
It's not the goalies at this point. Sure none of them are elite, but how many goalies do we have to try to realize it's the defense. Now is that solely personnel, scheme, combination of both?

Oh I agree it’s very much on the defense.

I think a better starting goaltender could mask some of that, which would help. But our blue line is an affront to god.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Oh I agree it’s very much on the defense.

I think a better starting goaltender could mask some of that, which would help. But our blue line is an affront to god.

I’d argue our defense in Blashill’s last year was better than it is now.

We need a Time Machine and prime Hasek.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Hope Marco never plays in the AHL again and forces management's hand to bury some short term vet contracts in the AHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad