GDT: March 21st, 2014: Carolina @ Chicago. ACC vs. B1G Edition.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

ACC-logo.jpg

@

big10_logo_detail.gif

Players to watch:

Representing the ACC:

Players to watch:

Representing the B1G:

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Looks like we'll be Teuvo's first career game.

Still wish we had found a way to get back into the first to take some of those mid-1st picks, they all seem like they're working out (Teuvo, Hertl, Wilson).

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Where has Chip been? No tweets in four days.

Probably too busy breaking down game tape of the ACC Tournament and watching the NCAAs to care about that whole hockey thing. Can't say I blame him when I look at the standings and remember that we lost all 4 games this year to the Alberta duo of suck.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I'll go against the grain.

If Anton is in net, Canes will continue the trend of winning games they shouldn't by winning this one, then they'll follow that up with 3 straight losses to the Jets, Islanders, and Panthers.

Chicago is still on a high after beating the Blues 4-0, will take the Canes lightly and come out flat. Canes will build an early lead, then hold on dearly as Chicago completely dominates the 2nd half of the game and Anton will hold on for the win.

4-2 Canes with an EN to seal it.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hawks are a bit of a mess with injuries

Kane/Saad/Bickell and Rozy all out

Versteeg-Toews-Hossa
Sharp-Handzus-Shaw
Regin-Smith-Morin
Bollig-Kruger-Brookbank

Keith-Seabrook
Hjalmarsson-Oduya
Leddy-Rundblad

Crawford
Raanta

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Is it just my old eyes, or does anyone else have trouble reading that blue font in the OP?

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
30 mins till game, no one's talking.....too many watching NCAA tourney?

my best bracket i still have only 4 losses on. of course one was duke and i had them to the Elite 8 so, ouch lol. the others were UMass, New Mexico St, and Cinci

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I missed on Baylor, Stanford, St. Louis, Mercer, and Gonzaga. Had 2 of those going to the Sweet 16. Today has not been kind to me.

Still not puck drop and they're essentially playing out their 5th failed season in a row. Can't blame people for the apathy.

Neighbor Lee

Sponsor
Oct 25, 2013
Droneview
I'm tied for first in my office's bracket. Dismayed by NCSU and Duke losing.
Watching UNC and streaming the Canes if i can find a stream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad