Not open for further replies.

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
xRSWHnC.jpg
Oxm9rv4.jpg

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
So this is just you "whipping one up quickly"? Good grief, man. Bravo!

Nice touches on the two Smirnoffs for Markov and Emelin, and the dark ale for Subban. Got a good laugh out of me.

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
So this is just you "whipping one up quickly"? Good grief, man. Bravo!

Nice touches on the two Smirnoffs for Markov and Emelin, and the dark ale for Subban. Got a good laugh out of me.

Thanks a lot. I had so many ideas for an oktoberfest (vanekfest) theme but no time at hand. I am happy you guys like it :)

tmesis

Nov 12, 2013
anglophone land
Stellar GDT as always Moroccan, even if this one is a "quick" one.

I, for one, think that Vanek's beer should have a hat hanging off the side. He's earned it –– even if nobody in the Bell Centre thinks so... :sarcasm:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I'd like the Blue Jackets (especially Bobrovsky) to indulge in lots of beer and take many bathroom breaks starting at 7:45 pm.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Patch is due. This time Vanek sets him up. Also, Eller and Galchenyuk need to wake up. Predicting 3-2 W either way, since we're on a streak, Habs win :D

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Love it! I love the theme and this GDT. Well done!

Really hoping we win this, in OT. 2 pts for us, 1 pt for them, as they inch closer to the Laffs.

PricePkPatch*

I really

really

REALLY wanna thank Moen in Glory for his latest work of art. Which, I think, sums up perfectly the mindset of many Habs fans...

KgdZYKQ.jpg

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
I've watched Columbus a few times and they are a pretty good team in my opinion evenif their record says differently. Be nice to see if the boys can sustain momentum or if this is a let down game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad