GDT: Mar 29 2014 - Drunk DAy Threaad WILD AT yotes 8PM CST / Idon't know Suomi time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
FSN talking about what a huge win this game was.

Not sure I can call it a huge win until we see how the rest of the season plays out.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Not sure I can call it a huge win until we see how the rest of the season plays out.
No, there is no doubt that this win was HUGE. Had they lost this game, they would have lost all control of their own fate towards the playoffs.

Not only did they retain control of their fate, they retained control of their fate to not play St.Louis.

A loss in this one, and their season would have been all but over. They needed it in regulation and they got it in regulation.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Phoenix forechecks really well and plays well in their own end , for the most part. They were pressuring our D quite a bit.

I wonder if Suter has a lingering wrist injury that causes him not to shoot the slapper?

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012

umm it was a HUGE win

Winning = 7th place 3 points up on Phoenix and 4 points up on Dallas

Losing= 8th seed and only 2 points away from being out of the playoffs

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
No, there is no doubt that this win was HUGE. Had they lost this game, they would have lost all control of their own fate towards the playoffs.

Not only did they retain control of their fate, they retained control of their fate to not play St.Louis.

A loss in this one, and their season would have been all but over. They needed it in regulation and they got it in regulation.

They're not out of the woods yet. If they go back to the same old crap for the next few games, they go right back to panic mode.

Two points is important right now, but the team building off of this win and carrying that momentum for the rest of the season will make this win mean even more.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Haula was decent again. Veilleux and Fontaine weren't great, but they are an improvement over Heatley.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
They're not out of the woods yet. If they go back to the same old crap for the next few games, they go right back to panic mode.

Two points is important right now, but the team building off of this win and carrying that momentum for the rest of the season will make this win mean even more.

Nobody said they're out of the woods. That's not the implication. The implication is their season was basically on the line tonight, and they came out in the good, so they are still alive for now. Something that would not be the case had they lost.

The fact that they are not out of the woods, does not change anything in that they saved their season from death tonight.

This win was HUGE! Now they need to move on to another one and solidify their standing again.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Nobody said they're out of the woods. That's not the implication. The implication is their season was basically on the line tonight, and they came out in the good, so they are still alive for now. Something that would not be the case had they lost.

The fact that they are not out of the woods, does not change anything in that they saved their season from death tonight.

This win was HUGE! Now they need to move on to another one and solidify their standing again.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Building off this win is the most important thing going forward. This comeback tonight should show everyone in that locker room that they don't have to give up and die when the chips are down. Whether or not they take that mentality moving forward will be shown in the next few games and that will make this win huge.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I'm going to down more Red Hook and continuosly contemplate the worderymatsretfulnes of yohze drunk motherfuncjers who thought the wild would olose. win or more I feel good so **** it.

#yeolo

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

This one was god damn huge.

What this guy said times like a Bryzjillion.

See what I did there?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
That's exactly what I'm saying. Building off this win is the most important thing going forward. This comeback tonight should show everyone in that locker room that they don't have to give up and die when the chips are down. Whether or not they take that mentality moving forward will be shown in the next few games and that will make this win huge.

The difference is... this win is HUGE already in that it allows them the opportunity to do said solidifying. They could not have done so without it... period.

The win is ALREADY Huge. Now they just need to make it stand as well. ;)

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
What this guy said times like a Bryzjillion.

A Bryzjillion?

114800.gif

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I was too tired to watch the entire game. Huge win!

Does this mean Bryz will probably be #1 for now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad