Maple Leafs used to bring a DJ at practice under Sheldon Keefe.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
literally how does this matter

Exactly.

If some great, well liked team did it then it would be a genius move here and loosening up stuffy hockey culture. Because it's the Leafs it's somehow just another sign of their incompetence.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Seems fine to me, maybe I’d make it contingent on whether or not you won the prior game.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
The team has been under achieving for years. Of course they will get over analyzed.

Seems like maybe they need a culture shift. Berube should help with that.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
“He also talked about the 2021 playoffs when the Toronto - Montréal series was 3-1, that Alex Galchenyuk was dancing on the ice almost giving a show at practice because the music was good.”

LMAO, I can’t even…

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Is this supposed to be bad? Who cares?

This is going to absolutely ENRAGE some Gen Z fans while Boomers and Gen X shrug and say "good!".

Millennials would have a mental breakdown either way.

"I'm going to whine about young people whining about something" - you

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Is this supposed to be bad? Who cares?

"I'm going to whine about young people whining about something" - you
Nah, as a Xennial, I have the honor and privilege to huddle with other Xennials and watch the different generations have knife fights with each other.

And you want to know a secret? I cheer on and antagonize all sides.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Respect in the handshake line, disrespect for a Harlem shake line?

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
The modern Leafs are a joke and spit in the face of what makes hockey great.
Technically the modern Leafs aren't doing this.

Yes when they move some of these leafs main boards threads to the leafs forum, I agree it will be better.
Yeah better tell all the non-Leafs fans to stop making threads about the Leafs and all the usual suspects to stop living in the threads despite pretending to hate the Leafs.

Reactions: The Management

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
You know who'd probably be into this? The fans on the Leafs board.

I'd have to know what the DJ was spinning to be into it.

I think you're more into it than I am............... I thought I was on the Leafs board, you probably knew you weren't.

Imagine thinking this is even important to any other fanbase.

If having music during practice and hiring a DJ makes your team bad in the playoffs... your team was already bad, DJ/music or not.

Nothingburger, but typical to drive clicks and give uncles something to grump about.

It's not Leaf fans that annoy us, it's people thinking that we need to know every little pube hair of info about the Leafs.
You took the time to inspect those pubes.

Everyone comes flocking to a Leafs thread on the main boards, can't get enough of it.

Look in the mirror type thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad