Maple Leafs used to bring a DJ at practice under Sheldon Keefe.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Max McBolt

Dec 18, 2018
I haven’t seen this mentioned here previously : two days ago it was reported that Craig Berube made some changes regarding music at Leafs practices.

Now to build on that this morning on french sports radio, insider Renaud Lavoie said that not only did the Leafs used to listen to music during practices, they had a DJ to set the vibe.

He said it was not something that other teams did around the league. The Leafs were doing this regularly and also during the playoffs.

He also talked about the 2021 playoffs when the Toronto - Montréal series was 3-1, that Alex Galchenyuk was dancing on the ice almost giving a show at practice because the music was good.

Audio clip can be found on this youtube link at 1:46:00.

- YouTube

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
I haven’t seen this mentioned here previously : two days ago it was reported that Craig Berube made some changes regarding music at Leafs practices.

Now to build on that this morning on french sports radio, insider Renaud Lavoie said that not only did the Leafs used to listen to music during practices, they had a DJ to set the vibe.

He said it was not something that other teams did around the league. The Leafs were doing this regularly and also during the playoffs.

He also talked about the 2021 playoffs when the Toronto - Montréal series was 3-1, that Alex Galchenyuk was dancing on the ice almost giving a show at practice because the music was good.

- YouTube
Imagine thinking this is even important to any other fanbase.

If having music during practice and hiring a DJ makes your team bad in the playoffs... your team was already bad, DJ/music or not.

Nothingburger, but typical to drive clicks and give uncles something to grump about.

It's not Leaf fans that annoy us, it's people thinking that we need to know every little pube hair of info about the Leafs.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I wish my boss brought a DJ to work. It'd be awesome.

But nooo, I recommend some heavy metal and it's "too inappropriate."
We were talking about this the other day at my work. At some point, work background music will shift to the popular songs from my era.

I look forward to the days of Nine Inch Nails love songs like Closer being played while I review spreadsheets

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015

- YouTube
Thats been public knowledge since Keefe took over. He wanted to be the anti-Babcock.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I wish my boss brought a DJ to work. It'd be awesome.

But nooo, I recommend some heavy metal and it's "too inappropriate."

We were talking about this the other day at my work. At some point, work background music will shift to the popular songs from my era.

I look forward to the days of Nine Inch Nails love songs like Closer being played while I review spreadsheets

Just bring an ear bud and listen to whatever while you do your work.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
This has been known for AWHILE

Brian Hayes and Jeff O'neil; have been laying into the leafs for years about playing Lady Gaga after big losses and practicing skills training.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad