GDT: Maple Leafs @ Bruins Down 1-0 8PM HNIC: Fortune Favours the Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Has anyone managed to keep count on the number of UNFORCED turnovers from our D in these first 2 games? Holy motherf***ing shit that number has to be high. Move yer friggin feet ya lazy bastards.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I was a Gardiner hater who became a Gardiner fan but this guy just seems way too unreliable to think you can last 4 long series with him and his inconsistent decision making.

Reactions: Leafs27

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Posted this earlier but

He’s been fine

Floating shots in from non danger areas just so you can say you have shots and attempts is different from being a driving force.

Matthews has not been dominant and Nylander is a disappearing act right now

Reactions: OppositeLocK

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Give them credit. They know how to play within their system and know exactly how much physicality they can get away with without drawing a penalty. Very important skill. This series just shows how much more work the team has to do.

No. I've seen at least 5 elbows go uncalled, and when we try and get on "their level" they call us for penalties.

If someone on Boston isn't put in a neck brace by the end of this series we haven't played hard enough.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
matthews line has done well, but he's not even skating over 10 km/h out there.

he's completely checked out

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
This series isn't over guys! We'll get this thing tied up in Toronto!

pfffft lol.. this isn't even close my man. Not even remotely close. This is an obliteration that will end in 4.. don't know about anyone else but I saw it coming well before this disaster series even started.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
You know what makes a generational player, generational player?

It's how personal they make the game.

Crosby, Jagr, Oveckhin and Lindros had this more than any other player. They had so much pride, they would take the onus on them to be better
They want to win at all cost. Jagr did it with his skill and board work, Lindros well, he put everyone through the boards
Crosby does it with his relentlessness

I am just not seeing that with Matthews.

Didn't Crosby's team get demolished just yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad