Managerial Thread - 24/25 Season - Lmaonchester Lolnited

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Will be interesting to see if United go for the biggest/hottest name, or whomever would be the best fit. United has been run by the tabloids in the manager search and transfer market at least since Moyes.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Nope.

Southgate's not an option as the sporting leadership know the backlash from the fans would be relentless.
I don’t think they care about that as much as you might think if they think it’s the right guy.

Clearly didn’t care about it when old SAF got cut off the teat

Pretty sure it's always been clear that Zidane's only interested in a very small number of jobs, of which English clubs aren't a part of.
I think if the right club came in with a sack of money he would do it.

Following Pep might make some sense if that were an option and City beat the wrap (who knows on either)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don’t think they care about that as much as you might think if they think it’s the right guy.

Clearly didn’t care about it when old SAF got cut off the teat
That was Sir Jim's call, not the sporting leaderships (Berrada, Ainsworth, Wilcox).

If Zidane was persuadable to a dump truck of money, I think he'd be coaching right now.
It's very well known and even Evilo has brought it up, that he's holding out for either the France gig or Real Madrid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad