same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
1730117464873.png
Perfect guy is available

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Should have sacked him earlier. Team struggled last year too and the board was fully confident in him.

Gamst for manager.

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Who is the long term solution there? Zidane? Xavi? It's a mess, but it's one of the biggest jobs in the world.
I'm half expecting them to go after Zidane. As a football fan my approach to Manchester United when it comes to literally anything has always been "What happens next is anyone's guess" and it has seldom steered me wrong in about the last 13 years

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Who is the long term solution there? Zidane? Xavi? It's a mess, but it's one of the biggest jobs in the world.
I don’t want it to happen, not because I don’t want United to be good (I think that would be good for sport and better them than City) but because I don’t want to lose him, but Leverkusen have said they are prepared for Alonso to leave after this season. United would be crazy not to throw large amounts of cash at him.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Haven’t we seen the former player caretaker thing before? So Ruud does a bit better, gets an extension and they’re where again?

As for ETH, he will always have those trophies. And a giant bag of money. Got some bags for players too

They’re gonna go hard for Southgate if I had to wager anything. Whether he should take it is a different discussion. He’s incompetent, so, it would make sense. But that job is too much for basically everyone.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
Probably not, but just putting names out there, as with Manchester United it could be a huge name or they could just give Ruud the job.

Which, is really indicative of the problems there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad