Malkin has a melt down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
In my opinion, Malkin very obviously had no intention of following through with his "pump fake." If it got that fan he was targeting to think twice about ever again doing whatever s/he did to provoke that response, mission accomplished. If it didn't work and that fan continues to attempt to provoke opposing players with whatever it is they were saying/doing, then it failed, and both the fan and Evgeni Malkin will move on in life and probably forget it even happened.

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Wow, what a melt down. :facepalm:

Classless fans are classless. Don't throw stuff at players as they exit the ice.

Clickbait thread. Nothing to see here.

Dewey Eye

Apr 28, 2014
Once this team is beaten in 5 or 6, they will fall into place as one of those, "Remember when so and so made that run to the finals? Remember how crazy their crowd was?"

Of course, the Pens will have won their 5th cup, but oh how crazy those fans were...

Faax

Mar 12, 2013
An employee basically threatened to assault a paying customer...I mean, that's kind of serious in most industries

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
An employee basically threatened to assault a paying customer...I mean, that's kind of serious in most industries

So the customer has a right to abuse the employee? Okay, it was a towel, but really? Malkin should have not reached, but it was the FAN that initiated it, and should be shown the door.

StupidityKills

Dec 4, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta
So the customer has a right to abuse the employee? Okay, it was a towel, but really? Malkin should have not reached, but it was the FAN that initiated it, and should be shown the door.

My memory is a bit foggy, who was it that gave a fan a whack on the knuckles for grabbing a players stick in the playoffs? Nothing ever came of that did it? So nothing will here.

I think covered tunnels should be mandatory for visiting teams. Hell, in South America and parts of Europe they have metal fences to keep the opposing fans away at soccer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad